We seek your approval and assistance to forward this information on excellent career opportunity to your members. Thank you for your help.
David Ginting Munthe
Senior Engineering Manager
(USA-Canada Based Multinational Manufacturing Company)
Our Client is USA- CANADA based multinational company, a market-driven company and a global leader in flexible and specialty packaging. The company is well-positioned to meet and exceed its' customers needs for innovative packaging solutions and service. Our client employs over 68,000 people worldwide, and has operating factories and facilities in 61 countries. The company's strength lies in the powerful synergy of its skilled people, its market-driven solutions, its advanced technology and its proven commitment to sustainable value creation. The company has enjoyed a tremendous growth, revenues of over US $23.6 billion, and world-class operations, is committed to maximizing value for all its stakeholders. This focus on value is complemented by the company's commitment to environment, health and safety, and the continuous improvement of business processes.
The company has already attracted and developed some of the most talented leaders, people with high level of professional ability and commercial acumen, coupled with integrity, accountability, teamwork, trust and transparency, and innovation. To strengthen the existing management team, our client seeks to hire a strong leader, an ambitious and career minded professional who seeks new challenges and committed to develop a long term career with the company and able to work in a fast paced working environment as:
Senior Engineering Manager
- Manage the company's engineering and maintenance activities in the factory to ensure machine availability by conducting preventive and predictive maintenance as per scheduled in order to ensure machine's reliability.
- Ensure all production equipment is safe according to health and safety standard.
- Direct and coordinate planning and execution of all new projects, project extension from design, tendering to contractors, fabrication, installation and commissioning of machines and utilities.
- Establish master of maintenance schedule for machines and utility. Establish standard control system for all machines and utility.
- Direct and supervise weekly usage of spare parts.
- Establish standard operating procedures for machines operation, generator-set operation, boiler operation, air conditioning operation, waste water treatment operation and compressor operation.
- Set-up and prepare budgeting for engineering and maintenance operation as well as capital expenditure budget.
- Develop plan for reducing energy consumption.
- Develop plan for continuous improvement at the same time to increase efficiency, reduce down-time and machine break down to the minimum level.
Requirements & Qualification.
- Indonesian, Male, 38 - 43, Master Degree (S-2) at least S-1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable university.
- 12-15 years working experience in USA / Canada / Australian/ European based MNC manufacturing company.
§ Current position as Engineering Manager with MNC manufacturing company.
§ Experienced in flexible packaging for foods manufacturing company is an advantage but not essential.
§ Deep and hands-on MNC experience in all aspects of engineering and technical preventive, predictive & proactive maintenance.
§ Success in all facets of Engineering and Maintenance aimed at maximizing the return on investment in assets: improving availability; optimizing costs; improving safety; minimizing environmental impact; as well as ensure ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 compliance.
- Fluency in English both oral and written is an essential requirement.
The Offer and how to apply :
Our Client offers an extremely attractive salary / benefits including company car in commensurate with qualification & experience. Our client provides local and overseas training, excellent career opportunity to the successful candidates. All applications will be kept strictly confidential, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please apply in confidence by email only by sending detailed and comprehensive Resume / Curriculum Vitae in Word format only, with recent photograph, current salary/ benefits, complete address, telephone number and private email address, in English as soon as possible today or within latest 7 (seven) days. Please write detailed information about your company's overview, your significant achievements, and major Engineering Projects that you handled from start to finish.
Please apply in confidence today to:
David Ginting Munthe SE, MBA
Global Consulting Executive Search Jakarta
Cc: david.munthe@ gmail.com