PT. TRIPATRA ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTIONS
Tripatra is reputable Engineering and Construction Company in Energy
sector and has been operating in Indonesia for more than 38 years.
Tripatra has established a proven track record in providing safe
reliable engineered solution to energy infrastructure needs in Energy
• EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)
• Engineering & Project Management)
• Engineering Equipment Packaging
• O & M (Operation & Maintenance)
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational
capability, Tripatra is now inviting the experiences candidates who
poses relevant education background, experience, and competencies to
join the company.
1. Corporate Strategic Planning Manager
• Support top management in formulating and preparing corporate
strategic plan, short and long term business plan, strategic /
business plans execution, strategic process improvements, and
communication of strategies.
• Analyze business performance, industry trends, existing or new
regulatory requirements and their impact on business operations and
provide recommendations for decision making.
• Minimum 10 years working experience with minimum 3 years working in
2. Estimating Manager
• Lead the effort in developing quality estimating with
multidiscipline engineering, procurement and construction team.
• As an integral part of the proposal and execution teams by
supporting the proposal and project delivery teams.
• Minimum 15 years experience in the Energy and Oil and Gas with 10
years preparing conceptual and/ or detailed estimates.
3. Proposal Manager
• Manage several Proposal Preparation simultaneously (USD 1OM to USD 1
B contract value of each proposal)
• Thoroughly reviews Request for Proposals to develop Proposal Plan
• Establish a proposal plan with Proposal Leader and meet schedule
• Coordinate with Proposal Leaders to prepare Technical and Commercial
• Ensure Proposal Preparation Milestones activities and Control
Documents are executed on schedule
• Minimum 15 years experience in the engineering and construction or
related industry with minimum 5 years in managing proposal efforts
4 Sr. Business Analyst
• Performs cost and economic analyses.
• Evaluate cost effectiveness and provide alternative solutions
• Minimum 7 years experience with minimum 4 years as
5. Project Manager (Power Plant/Oil & Gas Onshore &
Offshore/Petrochemical/ Mine and Minerals)
• Minimum 12 years experience in Power Plant/Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/
Mine and Minerals with minimum 3 years as Project Manager.
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification -
Posses integrity and good interpersonal skills, aggressive,
confidence, and smart - Target Achievers and familiar with working
under pressure environment - Work hard, think smart and out of the box
- Excellent English both oral and written
PT. TRIPATRA ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTORS
firstname.lastname@example.org, or www. tripatra. com
Please write name and proposed position code at the subject of email.
Monday, 24 October 2011
Sunday, 23 October 2011
The Residences at Puri Casablanca, the luxurious serviced apartment located at the strategic business district of Jakarta (to know more about us, please visit our website www.puricasablanca.com), is currently seeking for highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions as :
1. FINANCE STAFF (FS)
· Female, Age 23 – 30 years old.
· Minimum Diploma D3 Degree majoring Accounting from reputable university.
· Good communication skill and good command in English.
· Detail oriented / meticulous, organized, and tough.
· Willing to learn.
· Familiar or proven skills in account receivable (AR) controlling, journal entry, cashier/petty cash, and financial & tax report.
· At least 1 (one) year working experience in similar position / related field.
2. TENANT RELATION OFFICER (TRO)
· Male / Female, Single, Age 23 – 30 years old.
· Minimum Diploma D3 Tourism & Hotel Academy, preferably in Hotel Management / Front Office.
· Good appearance, neat, energetic, self-motivated, pleasant personality, and good manner.
· Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
· Proficient in English both oral and written; preferably understanding and able to speak Japanese / Mandarin.
· At least one year working experience as guest relation officer / customer service / receptionist / tenant relation officer; fresh graduated are welcome.
3. SALES MANAGER (SM)
· Male / female, Age 25 – 40 years old.
· Bachelor (S1) Degree in any discipline from reputable university.
· Good appearance, neat, self-motivated, energetic, pleasant personality, good manner.
· Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
· Proficient in English both oral and written.
· Proven strong negotiation and presentation skills, result oriented, possess leadership skills.
· At least 2 (two) years working experience in similar position at serviced apartment or hospitality industry (hotel / apartment).
4. HOUSEKEEPING COORDINATOR (HKC)
· Male / female, Age 27 – 35 years old.
· Minimum Diploma D3 Tourism & Hotel Academy, preferably in Hotel Management.
· Good communication skill, and good command in English.
· Familiar or able to operate application Realta.
· At least 2 (two) years working experience in similar position at serviced apartment or hospitality industry (hotel).
5. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT OFFICE STAFF (HRMOS)
· Male / female, Age 23 – 35 years old.
· Bachelor (S1) Degree majoring Psychology / Management / Law / Social Science from reputable university.
· Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills, has strong personality.
· Good command in English.
· Detail oriented, organized, and tough.
· Proven skills and knowledges of Human Resources / Personnel Administration day-to-day operation (attendance report, overtime, shifting, medical insurance, Jamsostek, etc.)
· At least 2 (two) years working experience in human resources / personnel field.
a. Self-motivated, energetic, pleasant personality, good manner, honest, discipline, fair, and sociable.
b. Good communication skill.
c. Service excellent & customer oriented.
d. Computer literate.
e. Able to work independent as well as a team-work, and able to work under pressure.
Please send your cover letter, completed resume in English, together with recent photograph and copy of ID card at the latest on 29 October 2011 to :
Human Resources (HR) Department
PT. ANGKASA INTERLAND
Apartment Puri Casablanca, Tower Dahlia, 2nd Floor
Jl. Puri Casablanca No. 1, Jakarta (Selatan) 12870.
e-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.