Outside of United States, Turner International focuses on Project Management Consultancy, assisting clients and managing projects such as the Burj Khalifa, Taipei 101, etc. We seek the best personnel of the highest quality to join our team, to work with the PM consultant firm in the world, and to be part of the most exciting construction projects in Indonesia.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
§ Provide full secretarial and admin support to the project team to ensure the smooth, effective and efficient management of the project activities.
§ Act as a liaison amongst Project Team, Clients and / or Vendors.
§ Prepared correspondence, presentations and reports as required.
§ Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
§ Maintain calendars with schedule/confirm meeting dates, vacation dates, etc.
§ Arrange travel, hotel, and car reservations and prepare itineraries.
§ Manage filing and maintain records and files
§ Monitors incoming and outgoing daily mails and deliveries and then forward them to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
§ To take notes in discussion and write minutes of meeting and reports
§ Provide oral and written Bahasa Indonesia – English translations and vice versa
Required Skills and Qualifications :
· Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Secretarial / Administration
· Minimum 3 (three) years in field or related field
· Strong knowledge in MS Office, especially MS Excel
· Having Financial experience would be advantage
· Strong analytical capabilities
· Diligently follow up well and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
· Handle and prioritize multiple projects at the same time
· Committed, hardworking and willing to work long hours to meet deadlines
· Willing to be employed on contract basis
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and updated CV with a current colour photograph via email to email@example.com