Dear Distinguished Professionals,
PRODUCED WATER TREATMENT
January 19-21, 2010 at The Jayakarta Suite Hotel & Spa, Bandung, Indonesia
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS COURSE
Produced water is the largest single fluid stream in exploration and
production operations. It consists of formation water, or flood water
previously injected in to the formation. Generally, produced water may
be injected with minimal treatment. If the injected water contains
solids large enough to plug the formation, injectivity will decline.
Downhole solids contributing to plugging may include not only the
solids escaping filtration, but solids generated after water treatment
(eg corrosion, scale, and bacterial products). Consequently, stringent
corrosion inhibition, scale inhibition and bacterial control, as well
as filtration, may be required for matrix rate injection.
This course is designed as an effective practical shortcut to
understand produced water chemistry, the main water contaminants,
corrosion and bacterial problems, mineral scale formation, equipment
and pipeline plugging, injection well and formation plugging, the
method and operation of produced water treatment for reinjection, for
either surface operation engineers or subsurface petroleum engineers,
and anyone who involve in produced water handling, treatment, and
related business activity.
The course content and approach are designed to suit participants of
different background and different position in the company. It will be
delivered as a to-the-point explanation by a professional instructor,
utilizing an easy-to-understand examples and illustrations, especially
the actual cases in Indonesia.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS COURSE
By attending this course, participants are able to broaden or reshape
their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of
responsibility, learn more detail about many aspects of produced water
handling and reinjection, know more how to treat the water and control
corrosion, scaling, and bacterial action, understand how to select and
use chemicals for treatment and operation of each equipment used for
treatment, discuss and consult their specific problems they are about
to bring to the class, and share experiences with others.
After completion of this course, participants will understand what
produced water is and its fantastic devastating potential to surface
facility, well, and formation, how to predict and monitor its
characteristics, why and how to perform treatment before reinjection,
and how to control and prevent these big and serious problems caused
by produced water in the oil & gas field. Participants will know what
the minimum requirements for produced water before reinjection and
what to do to achieve that requirements.
The Chemistry and Analysis of Water and the Impurities Constituents
Characteristics of Produced Water, Formation Water, Surface and Sea Water
Suspended and Dissolved Material Parameters and Oil in Water Concentration
Surface Water, Sea Water and Produced Water Injection Examples and Case Studies
Sour Corrosion, Microbial Induced Corrosion and Mineral Scaling
Problems and Control Methods
Corrosion and Scale Prediction Methods, Calculation, Testing and the
Water Quality for Injection and Produced Water Quality Rating Methods
Guidelines for Produced Water Reinjection
Methods and Equipment for Produced Water Treatment before Reinjection
and their Operations
Pressure Build-up and Confinement Problems and Solutions
Practical Application of Produced Water Treating Technology for
Land-based and Offshore Injection Operations
Reinjection Examples and Case Studies
This specially designed course will be conducted by *Hilman Ahmad &
Associates*, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas,
member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage
the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been
practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in
Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from
Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined
in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research
Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction
and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with
Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion
monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course
in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for
personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since
Registration Deadline: January 11, 2010
Fee includes the following:
- Three-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate Of. Compleción
For additional course dates and locations
and registration please contact:
SERUNI +62 817 9003 111
PT. BUMI ENERGI EQUATORIAL
Office Complex 3rd Floor, Hotel Salak The Heritage
Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 8 Bogor, 16121
Ph: +62 251 8350400 ext.6789; 8330153
Fax: +62 251 8346940; 8353314; 8350800
Thursday, 31 December 2009
Produced Water Treatment for Re-Injection January 19-21, 2010 at The Jayakarta Suite Hotel & Spa, Bandung, Indonesia
Dear Distinguished Professionals,
Wednesday, 30 December 2009
1. PEGAWAI KADET DEK
(Diploma Pengajian Nautika)
2. PEGAWAI KADET ENJIN
(Diploma Kejuruteraan Marin)
-Permohonan berdasarkan keputusan Peperiksaan Percubaan SPM 2009
-Belum berkahwin, lelaki atau perempuan, berusia tidak melebihi 23 tahun pada 13 Julai 2010.
-Minimum keputusan Peperiksaan Percubaan SPM 2009 dengan kredit yang baik dalam Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Inggeris, Matematik/ Matematik Tambahan dan Fizik.
-Sihat tubuh badan
-Ketinggian minima 158cm dan berat 48kg untuk calon lelaki (BMI: 18.5 - 24.9)
-Ketinggian minima 155cm dan berat 42kg untuk calon perempuan (BMI: 18.5 - 24.9)
-Tidak rabun warna
-Penglihatan yang baik tanpa cermin mata bagi Pegawai Kadet Dek
-Penggunaan kanta mata dengan had penglihatan tidak melebihi 200 (kuasa) bagi Pegawai Kadet Enjin
-Lulus dalam proses temuduga
Graduan akan belayar ke serata dunia di atas kapal dengan gaji tanpa cukai yang lumayan.
Calon yang layak akan diberikan 'Surat Tawaran Bersyarat' dan tempat hanya akan disahkan jika keputusan peperiksaan SPM yang sebenar menepati syarat kemasukan ALAM. Calon yang berjaya akan mengikuti program selama 3 tahun di ALAM.
Borang permohonan boleh diperolehi di : http://www.alam.edu.my
Semua borang permohonan hendaklah dihantar melalui emel (sebagai lampiran) ke:
TARIKH TUTUP : 10 JANUARI 2010 (5.00 PM)
Semakan Penempatan Guru Yang Telah Tamat Mengikuti Kursus Perguruan Lepas Ijazah (KPLI) telah dibuka untuk semakan bermula 30 Disember 2009.
Sebarang pertanyaan, sila rujuk ke:
* Sektor Pengurusan Sekolah Rendah di talian 03-88849586
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN SEKOLAH HARIAN
KEMENTERIAN PELAJARAN MALAYSIA (KPM)
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
Action contre la Faim (AcF) is a non-governmental, non-political and non-profit making humanitarian organization. In Indonesia , its projects address the areas of water and sanitation, food security, and disaster preparedness. Activities including repair and construction of infrastructures, construction of showers and latrines, hygiene education, distribution of farming and fishing equipment, support to income-generating activities, and socioeconomic and environmental impact studies.
If you are dynamic and professional person, we are offering you a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a multicultural environment:.
Grant Proposal Writer
Deadline for submission of applications:December 30th, 2009
Terms of Reference
Post Code: RJA 15/Disater Management-Grant Proposal Writer/DM/XII/09
Post Title: Grant Proposal Writer
Location/Duty Station: Jakarta
Starting Date: Immediately
Contract Determined 2 month
· To write the 2010-2012 Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Proposals in relation with AcF Country Strategy 2009-2012, in coordination with local and international partners and in line with Governmental priorities.
· Read and understand relevant calls for proposal and formats and application requirements & processes from identified donors;
· Compile the necessary information for 2010-2012 proposals (including assessment work);
· Design related proposals (narrative, logical framework, budget) with the support of national teams, HQ and HoM and in line with AcF strategic orientations
Desired Qualifications :
· Master's Degree in Natural Disaster Management
· Knowledge of Indonesia context
· Excellent knowledge of DRR (CBDRM and local institutions-focussed ) of at least 5 years
· Excellent command of assessment, project design and proposal-writing (at least 2 similar experiences)
· Proven track record of securing funding for DRR projects
· Experience in partnerships or consortium with local NGOs, local authorities and other international NGOs
· Experience with ECHO-funded disaster preparedness & risk reduction funding facility (DipECHO)
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality work under strict deadlines
· Strong analytical, micro and macro assessment abilities
· Excellent research, writing and editing skills
· Superb grammar and vocabulary skills
· Progressive experience and proven ability to work independently
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to applyand should submit a one-page cover letter stating current and expected salaries, updated CV in English and latest photograph, together with complete contact details of two professional referees (if possible) as attachment to:
(Please put the Post Title + your name in the email subject)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All ACF members are committed to respect the 6 leading principles of the organization: independence, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism and transparency. ACF is an equal opportunity employer.
For our client, an MNC, we are seeking a Sr Professional (CPA Qualified) handling all its US GAAP reporting and related issues.
Interested candidates can send in their CVs to email@example.com
Qualification: CPA (mandatory)
Experience: 3+ yrs (post CPA qualification)
Reporting: Finance Controller in US, and administratively to CFO in India.
Interested candidates may send in their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or refer their friends for the position.
KIST Group Holdings Sdn.Bhd. mempelawa calon-calon warganegara Malaysia yang berkelayakan dalam bidang yang berkaitan untuk mengisi kekosongan jawatan berikut secara sepenuh masa di KIST.
- Pengaturcara (Programmer) - 4 Kekosongan
Kelulusan : Minima pemegang Diploma/Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains Komputer/Teknologi Maklumat
Borang permohonan perjawatan boleh diperolehi di:
- Kampus Utama Ibnu Sina, Bachok, Kelantan
- Kolej Islam Sains dan Teknologi cawangan Terengganu
- Pejabat KIST Graduate Intake di setiap negeri
Pemohon boleh mendapatkan borang permohonan dengan menghantar sampul surat beralamat sendiri, bersaiz A4 bersetem RM1.00 dan wang pos atas nama KOLEJ ISLAM SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI berjumlah RM5.00 untuk bayaran wang proses.
Borang permohonan yang telah lengkap diisi berserta
sijil-sijil yang disahkan hendaklah dihantar ke alamat :-
Bahagian Sumber Manusia
KIST Group Holdings Sdn.Bhd.
Lot 4276, Mukim Tanggul & Lot 6739, Mukim Kuala Berang
Batu 23, Jalan Kuala Berang / Kuala Terengganu
21700 Hulu Terengganu
TARIKH TUTUP: 7 JANUARI 2010
PAKEJ E-BOOK PERCUMA - DOWNLOAD SEKARANG
1) 16 E-BOOK PELBAGAI TOPIK
2) E-BOOK MODAL PERNIAGAAN
3) E-BOOK PELAN PERNIAGAAN
Terbuka kepada Rakyat Negeri Terengganu.
- Penolong Pegawai Syariah (LS27)
Kelayakan: Diploma Syariah
Status Jawatan: Kontrak
Dapatkan borang MAIDAM.01-003/422 di pejabat Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Melayu Terengganu dengan bayaran RM1.00.
Borang Permohonan hendaklah dihantar kepada :
Majlis Agama Islam dan Adat Melayu Terengganu,
Kompleks Seri Iman,
Jalan Sultan Mohamad,
20519 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu.
TARIKH TUTUP: 31 DISEMBER 2009
PAKEJ E-BOOK PERCUMA - DOWNLOAD SEKARANG
1) 16 E-BOOK PELBAGAI TOPIK
2) E-BOOK MODAL PERNIAGAAN
3) E-BOOK PELAN PERNIAGAAN
Our Client, a Leading International Air & Sea Freight Forwarders Company, is urgently seeking dynamic professionals to strengthen their growing team. We invite qualified executives to fill the following position:
MARKETING for JAPANESE CLIENT
- Male / Female
- Age between 23 – 30 years old
- Must posses at least a Bachelors Degree Japanese
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in the same position (freight Forwarder ding business is preferable)
- Fresh Graduated with excellence recommendation are welcome to apply
- Computer literate, able to operate windows application such as word, excel, email, etc
- Creative, hard worker and energetic
- Detailed oriented, able to perform and deliver task on time
An Attractive Remuneration Package will be offered to The Right Candidate Depending on Experience
If you meet the above mentioned qualifications, please kindly send your CV & recent photograph to:
Our Clients, reputable institutes in Jeddah, KSA named Saudi Japanese Automobile High Institute and Saudi Electronic Home Appliances Institute are looking for instructures :
1. Automotive (preferrable experienced in automotive company such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, BMW, Mercedes, Suzuki, Daihatsu etc.
2. AC (Air Conditioning)
3. Electronics such as washing machine, hair dryer, radio, electronic fan, tv, dvd, refrigerator etc.
4. Office Equipment
This position is responsible for teaching technology courses the contents of which is in related positions above :
· Conduct, deliver direct technical training instruction and determine level of learning
of student collectively in accordance to the curriculum contents and schedule.
· Conceptualize, develop, study and finalize training module/textbooks according to the
set curriculum outline of the Institute.
· Evaluate student academic performance in accordance to the set guidelines.
· Set up, prepare, evaluate teaching materials per allocated class and technical subjects
in accordance to the lesson plan and textbook.
· Maintain accurate records of student academic performance and attendance.
· Submit reports like; student grades, evaluation results, attendance list, and other reports or material that the office may require.
· Supervise and maintain unit room, workshop equipment and materials by checking,
repairing and reporting in order to maintain equipment training functionality.
· Implement workshop and unit room management.
· Maintain order and cleanliness of the assigned training room, facilities and equipment.
· Protect training materials and equipment from losses and destruction.
· Study different reference materials relevant to the Institute curriculum and conduct
actual practices to determine the level and each textbook developed and time allocation in the lesson plan.
· Participate in faculty meetings, commencement exercises, convocations, honor programs, registration, student advising and counseling.
· Participate in the curriculum development and training programs (technical or non-
technical, teaching or non-teaching).
· Supervise, monitor and evaluate junior instructor teaching and practical instructional
· Conduct coaching, teaching and practical hands-on training instruction to all junior instructor as a form of technical transfer or staff development program and cooperation.
· Implement direct or indirect instruction from the head instructor and/or management of the Institute.
· Recommend, suggest concept and functional ideas for the improvement or betterment of the Institute as a whole.
· Serve as role model for students.
Male, Minimum of BSc in electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering, at least 5 years practical experience in the same filed, must have served as Instructor in a school or in dealer workshop for 3 years. Computer literate.
Fluent in English.
Interested candidate send cv with current foto to : email@example.com
PT. Yanbu Al Bahar
Jl. Duren Tiga Raya No. 38 B Jaksel 12760
Attn. Fera Delila 08174815685 (no sms)