PT. G-COM and Aviation Centre of Technology GmbH develope a Web 2.0 based network for the Logistic Industry. Our team needs 5 more Java-programmers (junior, semi or senior) with the qualification as below:
1. University Degree
2. Experience in J2SE (Swing, JDK Versionen 1.4, 5, 6; JDBC etc.)
3. Experience in J2EE (EJB, JMS, Servlets, JSP)
4. Familiar with JSP, framework struts, Hibernate ORM
5. Able to use tools as Eclipse, JMeter, Jasper report
6. Good knowlegde in Springframework, JBoss; XML / XSL, CSS, HTML
7. Good knowledge in Apache Webserver, Applicationserver (JBoss, Tomcat, Resin)
8. Good understanding in GWT dan Webservices will be preferable
1. permanent based contract
2. Full time position
3. Compensation: depend on skill and experience
5. choices of health insurance / life insurance
6. Work of Place: Jakarta
If you are interested, but you do not fulfil all qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply for this job and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Compensation: depend on skill and experience
Telecommuting is ok.
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Vacancy as HR & GA Supervisor PT. Sanggar Sarana Baja Div. Remanufacturing Balikpapan ( Karingau - Kaltim )
- Very urgent Opening for M&E Design Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Brunei
- Career at Offshore Oil and Gas Industry (P.T. McDermott Indonesia),Drive Test Engineer,Senior Network Engineer and Data Networking Cisco, Juniper