We are located in the west suburbs of Chicago and currently have an opening for a Principal Piping Designer with supervisory experience. The successful candidate will have initiative and vision to grow into a leadership role with tremendous value in the near future.
• 10+ years Experience in piping design and plant layout in heavy industrial facilities is preferred
• Seeking a candidate with strong written and verbal communication skills with the skills to grow into a piping leadership role
• Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Ability to maintain good business relationships with key client contacts throughout the project
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D CADD software, Auto Cad, Microstation
• Familiarity with Stress Analysis is a plus
• Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree in one of the engineering disciplines, or equivalent work experience
• Ability to follow direction regarding scope, budget and schedule
• Piping design, design computations, preparing estimates, bill of materials, construction drawings and other engineering documents
• Participate in client meetings to determine job requirements, discuss progress of job related problems and find solutions to these problems
• A variety of field investigative work
Valdes offers many rewarding career paths to challenge and engage its employees at all phases of their careers. We provide a team environment, offer outstanding employee benefits and excellent working conditions, which allow individuals to maximize their potential.
Send your resumes and contact information to: