fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and
several plants worldwide is looking for* :
*Position : Planner - CRD/2417*
*Location :* Pune
*Qualifications :* B.E.
*Experience* *:* 2 to 5 Years of experience
*Job Description :*
- Person should have knowledge of MRP, lead times for specific component
types, internal run rates, test development lead times, machine programming
lead times, complete understanding of chronological sequence of events
needed to occur in product manufacturing.
- Should be responsible for provide material supply in
production department as per requirement.
*Plan, schedule, and action materials supply to equal demand*
- Participate in decision making of MPS loading through proper materials
- Analyze, maintain, and execute materials requirement plan (MRP).
Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the
MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply
- Ensure materials availability to support production per the master
production schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and
coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
- Effectively manage materials requirement changes resulting from
engineering change notifications (ECNs) and product end of life (EOL).
- Disposition non-conforming, excess, obsolete, and/or high stock
materials in a timely manner.
- Understand the fundamentals and principles of MRP.
- Clearly understand, execute, and provide feedback on company supply SCM
and pricing strategies.
- All materials in stock and on order are pegged to customer-authorized
- Supplier delivery, quality, and service performance meets or exceeds
- Purchasing planning parameters and PO data are 100% accurate.
- Meet or exceed and continuously improve on related DBW
Performance metrics objectives:
- External materials downtime
- Days of Supply, Potential Excess, Potential Obsolete Materials, High
Stocks, RTV, MRB.
- Other applicable metrics as defined by Supervisor.
*Company Profile: *MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing
Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain
solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a
broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product
management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are
offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has
recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world
wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide.
Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor,
Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED,
Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor,
Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse,
*Interested professionals can send their resume at
* with present salary and subject "Planner - CRD/2417" on immediate basis.
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to
send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may
forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may
be interested for the above job-opportunity.
*Thanks and regards,*
*M. R. Singhal*
*Management & Placement Consultant*
*Centre for Right Direction,*
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com