PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy that provide specialist knowledge to the oil & gas companies, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries in Indonesia and worldwide.
Brunel operates through its own network of 33 offices globally offering a true international network as well as local knowledge and support.
Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Now, we are looking for HR & OD Manager to support our business in manpower services.
HR & OD MANAGER
· Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree with 8 years works experience, 3 years in Oil & Gas Industry.
· Having knowledge about ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001
Produces personnel reports and statistics, analyzes results, and discusses with Division Head / General Manager when required.
Maintains an efficient and computerized Personnel Administration System.
Ensures that the provision of Medical Assistance and Medication to employees through the private medical agency is handled in a professional, timely, and cost-effective manner.
Responsible for recruitment, selection, and employment of all employees in conjunction with all departments.
Ensures departmental compliance with the company staffing guide and employee requisition system.
Maintains an updated file of job descriptions and employee specifications, and screens applicants accordingly.
Maintains an updated file of professional standard letters and employment agreements.
Responsible for the placement of all recruitment advertisements and to ensure these reinforce the corporate identity and project a professional image.
Maintains an inventory of internal and external candidates (Carerix Database System).
Responds in writing to each unsuccessful applicant and ensures letters are courteous, reflect a professional image, and are forwarded within two (2) weeks after the interview.
Conducts an annual salary and benefits survey to ensure remuneration packages are competitive in the market place.
Maintains a documented salary and wage plan that must be reviewed and updated biannually.
Prior to the Budget Planning Process
Prior to the Annual Salary Review
· Maintains an up-to-date Employee Benefit Plan.
· Assists Department Heads with annual leave planning.
· Ensures that all employees take annual leave within the year it is due and all entitlements are zero at year-end.
· Maintains efficient staffing levels and payroll system.
· Prepares the Annual Human Resources Budget and efficiently manages expenses in conjunction with the HR Administration Coordinator.
· Implements a strong employee communication program that maximizes employee awareness of the company's objectives, philosophy, and operating concepts through the following communications tools:
§ Employee handbook
§ Employee magazine
§ Employee notice board'
§ Employee suggestion program-Employee meetings
· Conducts and documents exit interviews with each resigning employee.
· Ensures a strong professional relationship with all employees within the company.
· Ensures that all employees have proper working knowledge of the collective labor agreement and that they operate within this agreement.
· Represent the management on a day-to-day basis in negotiations, grievances, and other transactions with the union.
· Keeps abreast of all changes in government stipulated employee legislation and advises management accordingly.
· Prepares, coordinates, and administers all collective labor agreement renewals and participate as a key member in the management negotiation team.
· Coordinates the administration of employee performance appraisals and follow-up in conjunction with the Department Heads.
· Discusses, develops, and maintains, career development plans for individuals with management potential in conjunction with Department Heads.
· Assists the HR & Training Officer with the orientation, training and other special courses when required.
· Responds to changes in the Human Resources function as dictated by the government, industry, and management.
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 January 2012.