Genting Oil Kasuri Pte. Ltd. (GOKPL), Genting Oil Natuna Pte. Ltd.
(GONPL) and Sanyen Oil & Gas Pt.. Ltd. (SOGPL) are members of a
diversified Group which is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange,
The Group through GOKPL GONPL and SOGPL is involved in several
Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) with BPMIGAS in Indonesia.
In view of our significant and growing business operations in
Indonesia, we seek to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the
CSR & Community Relations Specialist
• Assist the PR & Community Development Coordinator in responsibility
for promoting the company image as a good citizenship company toward
its external publics by conveying the company social responsibility to
its people in the operations area in order to obtain a harmonious
environment & relationship.
• Assist the PR & CD Coordinator in carrying the task of the External
Relations by implementing strategic communication plan in coordinating
the public affair matters, especially for Kasuri Block in West Papua
areas with respect to the company activities externally.
• Assist the PR & CD Coordinator in the implementation of the company
community development programs to promote the company image in order
to have the social acceptance as a reflection of the corporate social
• Assist the PR & CD Coordinator in interfacing to the local
government, local stakeholder and BPMIGAS, and other local institution
in West Papua for issues related to projects.
• Preparing the CSR budget and programs based on local culture and
bask need analysis.
• Implement the CSR projects in related to specific area based on real
need of local stakeholder.
• Interact with local stakeholder in order to projects assignment a
specially in handling community Issues and give recommendation to the
field and Jakarta management for further handling.
• Observe arid obtain input from other parties (Including consultant)
to design CSR &Community Relations programs including with the action
plan and budges.
• Coordinate the CSR program implementation and monitor the program
efficiency in field.
• Assist the PR & CD Coordinator in making a quarterly report to
BPMIGAS and management regarding to Community Development program
• Assist the PR & CD Coordinator in making a yearly budget report to
BPMIGAS and management based on Information from Finance Dept
• University in Anthropology or social science or Engineering,
preferably hold master degree (S2) in social science:
• Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience;
• Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English, matured and
pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communications skill,
team work and could work independently with minimum supervision:
• Analytical capability in assessing the Impact of actions in the
external affairs area;
• Have general knowledge in oil and gas operating industry;
• Have a good contact with various government offices, BPMIGAS;
• Have a good knowledge and practices about CSR and Community
Relations theory and programs;
• Good in negotiation skills especially with the community and local stakeholder
• Have a strategic conflict resolution and practices;
• Willing for travelling so West Papua as required by the Company.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications
together with full resume / curriculum-vitae details or current and
expected remuneration and a latest photograph to the following address
not later than 27th January 2012, please Indicate the Position you
apply on the Subject of your email or Application letter.
GENTING OIL KASURI PTE. LTD.
Bapindo Plaza, Citibank Tower l6th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54 – 55 Jakarta 12190
Only short listed candidates will be notified.