Our client, a leading EPC involved in the oil and gas upstream business in Indonesia has immediate vacancies for qualified profesional for specific position as follow:
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
· Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector for engineering in the Process discipline.
· Engineering degree from a recognized University in the discipline.
· Minimum of 3 years of Pre-project / pre FEED activity for Process discipline.
· Fluent in English, written and spoken.
· Proficient with Oil and Gas International Codes and Standards and software for the discipline
SENIOR PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
· Must have at least 8 years of experience in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas, petrochemical or related industries Engineering and Design including at least 5 years experience as a Process Safety/Loss Prevention engineer.
· Has experience handling Process Hazard Analyses such as HAZID, What-ifs, HAZOP.
· Has experience in identifying hazards and evaluates potential losses through engineering analysis, analysis of loss data or through other analytical techniques for hazard loss identification and mitigation. Develops recommendations and solutions for mitigating or eliminating potential losses and identified hazards.
· Has experience performing quantitative and qualitative risk analysis for variety of operations and project issues and can undertake quantitative risk studies such as consequence analysis.
· Must also have knowledge of loss prevention engineering and safety management practices applicable to the oil and gas or related industries.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of modern safety management systems, processes, and techniques applicable to the oil/gas or related industries.
· Must have an acute knowledge of major environmental studies such as EIA and noise studies.
· Must have a hands-on experience in Process Safety software such as PIPENET, PHAST, etc
All applicants will be treated confidentially. Please send your application and resume not later than 14 February 2012 to email@example.com