Farabi Petrochemicals Company; Chartering Planner
URGENT JOB REQUIREMENT
Farabi Petrochemicals Company is one of the largest petrochemical companies in Saudi Arabia located at Al-Jubail Industrial City, is seeking of eligible candidates for the following key position :
Note: Company provides Accommodation allowance, Transportation allowance, Medical care, One month Annual vacation with Air ticket to the point of origin.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in Chartering of Ships.
• Work experience in a large to medium sized Petrochemical / Chemical industry or a Trading firm, handling shipment of chemicals in reasonable volumes is a pre-requisite.
• Shipping Contract interpretation and able to negotiate in case of any claim from Insurance company on cargo Insurance.
• Must have analytical skills
• SAP or experience in any other ERP environment will be an advantage.
• Should be able to speak and write in English.
Should have exposure In the following:
• Vessel qualification & acceptance procedures.
• INCO TERMS and the related contractual responsibilities & Obligations.
• Liaison with Ship brokering channels and major vessel operators
• Port Terminal restrictions and Port cor~1itions of various ports.
• Demurrage calculations on bulk shipments chartering, Flexi, ISO containers.
• Documentation requirements for export shipments to various geographies.
• Identifications and understanding of Customs Duty/Tariffs of various geographical location and forms required to get exemptions.
• UCP 600 Credit terms and associated contractual responsibilities & Obligations.
• Familiar with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and their importance of the information provided in MSDS.
NO PLACEMENT AND PROCESSING FEES
Interested candidate may forward detailed CV to:
PT Bijac, Jl. Raya Pondok Gede No. 18R,
Lubang Buaya - Jakarta Timur atau email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: March 10, 2012