SPC is an integrated oil and gas company with a premium brand in the
The Company is a member of PetroChina, one of the
largest oil and gas companies in the world. PetroChina has significant
presence in the major sectors of the oil and gas global arena, from
exploration and production, refining, chemicals, marketing to natural
gas and pipelines. It is also one of the major producers and
distributors (in the world) of petroleum and petrochemical products.
Senior/Reservoir Engineer (Position based in Singapore)
• Monitor production and injection performance on existing fields to
optimise production and maximize recovery.
• Perform reservoir simulation modeling/studies and generating
• Perform economic analysis and provide technical input/support to new
field development planning.
• Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies to maximise field performance.
• Participate in assets acquisition, including data room evaluation;
attend partners meeting as well as the preparation of reports.
• Degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent with 5 years of
relevant experience in oil & gas industry.
• Preferable with knowledge of reservoir simulation (eclipse or
equivalent) and fundamentals of business valuation.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Must be willing to travel on short notice.
Please send resume with a full resume in English, present and expected
salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant
information, together with a recent photograph to email :