We are an International Oil & Gas Services company located in Indonesia is seeking people to fill in position with following experiences and skills :
1. To process all monthly payroll on time and accurate manner.
2. To prepare the payment instructions and upload it into the bank via on-line system.
3. To collect time sheets and payment orders and expense reports and check them for accuracy and ensure that they have been approved before processing.
4. To prepare generate pay slips as per approved time sheets, payment orders, expenses reports, advance taken, etc. and in accordance with contractual conditions.
5. To print and dispatch pay slips and record them in the payroll database.
6. To create and update and maintain records of all new and current employees in the database (personal details, bank details, etc.)
7. To maintain and establish an updated personal file record administration.
8. To assist in filing of HR documents.
9. Any other duties as and when required by immediate superior and HR Manager.
10. To maintain and update the HRIS.
1. Diploma or degree in Human Resource/Business Administration/Management or its equivalent.
2. 3-4 years hands-on experienced in payroll.
3. Experienced in using Sunfish payroll system is an added advantage.
4. Able to communicate fluently (written and spoken) in English.
5. Able to work within tight deadline/schedule.
6. Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV, Certificate, with expected salary and recent photograph To: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com