There is an opening in Oman for the position of "Project Control and Planning Engineer" for a leading company in Oilfield Services in Muscat - Oman
Other Benefits: As per the industry standards
Education: Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Petroleum / Oil & Gas
Functional Area: Engineering
• Plan, execute, manage and control the project as per the time line.
• Have knowledge in specifying resources required to manage the assigned activities including but not limited to equipment involved in the operation, consumables, client supplied materials, labour requirement and associated operating cost etc.
• Should interact with different agencies for timely input and planning of various projects.
• Should provide guidance to the areas of estimating, scheduling, planning and cost, risk and information management.
• Review and approve various quality documentation such as planning and scheduling, cost estimations and issuance of reports
• Should effectively monitor the project work of surface flow lines and associated works such as supports fabrication and installation of piping and flanges, sleepers installation, Tie-ins work, Hydro testing & pigging, coating and wrapping, NDT testing & Repairs, commissioning of completed project, mobilization, demobilization and transportation of all associated materials and equipments etc.
• Contribute in selection of Team Members & subcontractors.
• Will report to the Operations Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
• Graduate Mechanical Engineer with minimum 5 years experience.
• Should have a project services background with experience gained in a major capital projects.
• Should have background on basic and detailed engineering, project management, planning and construction activities in particular working on live Oil and Gas installations
• shall possess good concept on project management with budget control, time schedule requirement, quality aspects, contractual acumen coupled with claim knowledge, interpersonal skill
• Should have a vision to mould & lead a team with best business ethics and values
• Self-motivation and a high level of initiative and self-reliance will be required.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
If you are interested for this position kindly send your updated cv to email@example.com