PT Indo CafCo is a subsidiary of ECOM AgroIndustrial, a Swiss-based company, with origin operations in over twenty countries and sales merchandising offices in the U.S. Europe and Asia. We are one of the leading suppliers of commodity raw materials and related services to coffee roasters, chocolate manufacturers, and cotton textile mills worldwide.
In the work of coffee supply chain and in partnership with the Kraft Food Company, we are going to establish a Farmer Training Center to increase coffee smallholders income through sustainable coffee production.
We also assist farmers to meet with different certification standards and increase quality and productivity.
PT Indo CafCo is currently seeking a results-oriented individual to fill the following position to be based in Muara Enim, South Sumatra – Indonesia :
Project Manager / Senior Agronomist
General Work Description
The role of Project Manager is to ensure the proper operation of the Farmers Training Center and the implementation of all related activities in the field including demo-plots on the site, data collections, traceability, certification, farmers training to improve the quality and productivity of certified Coffee.
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCES AND SPECIALIZED SKILLS/KNOWLEDGES:
· Willing to be based in Muara Enim, South Sumatra
· Knowledge about coffee production is required
· Experiences 5-10 years in agronomy, sustainability and certification schemes is a must
· Ability to write a training manual
· Ability to do the ground work to write a proposal
· Ability to set up or establish a network
· Frequent travel to an area and over see recruitment of farmers, of Field Officers and ability to plan out a network if required
· Good team player, able to communicate well with farmers, field officers, managements and customers.
· Good proficiency in English a plus, both oral and written
· Hard working person, highly organized, meticulous and able to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative
· Local recruitment only (South Sumatra - Indonesia), relocation will not be facilitated.
Compensation package is competitive depend on the educational background and experiences.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume with photo affixed not exceeding 300kb, stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the interested applicants but regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.