REQUIRED- INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER(ELECTRICAL)-PHARMA (KARACHI)
A Well Reputed Multinational Pharmaceutical Company based in Karachi, Pakistan, requires a INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER-ELECTRICAL.
Job Purpose: Supervising the Contractors of the Calibration and troubleshooting companies & coordinate with all plants production teams and plant engineers.
· Smooth operation of all plants without any breakdown due to instrumentation.
· Calibration off all instruments of all plant on site.
· Energy conservation program implementation.
· Training of the Technical staff for the smooth operation of plant the PLC control plants.
· Organize and the implementation of preventive Maintenance plan, according to the schedule and verification from QA monthly basis.
· Processing spare parts / inventory up to date control.
· Backup all equipment's software and keep in fire proof cabin.
· Trouble shooting of all PLC system on the Site.
· Engineering related SAP activates, preparation of requisition on SAP.
· Trouble shooting and in perfect operation of sprinklers and fire detecting system of the Site.
· CAS and CCTV system trouble shooting and perfect operation of site.
· Proper implementation of safety working.
Qualification: BE/BS of Electronics Engineering from a Well reputed or Overseas University.
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on experience of Maintenance of all Laboratories and Production Instruments & equipments of Pharmaceutical Companies.
Posses excellent interpersonal skill, presentation and must be result oriented.
· Individual must have good analytical skills to carry out routine electrical maintenance requirements and recommend future maintenance plans of electrical equipments and Instruments.
· should have good communication skills with command of written and spoken English.
Gross Salary & Benefits: Market competitive + Other benefits as per company policy.
Interested entrants may send their CVs to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org