INA is the Indonesian-Benelux Chamber of Commerce. Carrying out market research and creating business partnerships between Indonesia and the Benelux countries is among our core activities.
INA is looking for a Market Research and Business Development Manager
His/her responsibilities will be:
- Finding suitable business partners for companies that want to trade or invest in Indonesia or in the Benelux countries;
- Carrying out research on markets and companies in Indonesia;
- Giving companies advice on business development in Indonesia.
The candidate should be an Indonesian national, fluent in English, and have:
- hold a minimum of bachelor degree in management, business administration, management. Other related field will be considered,
- a minimum of two years working experience in business partner search and market research in Indonesia,
- a good understanding of Indonesian business,
- good verbal communication, writing and business research skills,
INA offers a very dynamic international working environment with much room for personal development.
To apply, please indicate the position on the e-mail subject and send your cover letter ,detailed CV and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.