Our client is the operator of a Copper Cathode Production Plant in Eastern Indonesia and are currently in the process of conducting an expansion of the mine.
They are seeking to hire a Junior Accountant to join their Finance and Accounting Team. The position is offered as a permanent role and will be based in Jakarta.
This position works cooperatively with the accountants to ensure the accounting functions are performed accurately and efficiently, internal controls in accordance with the company's systems and procedures are functioning properly and monthly reports are produced in a timely manner.
Your job responsibilities will include but not limited to –
• Processing/coding invoices and payments and dealing with suppliers
• Processing and reconciling site cash advance reports
• Data entry
• General ledger reconciliations
• Maintaining asset registers
• Assist accountants as required
Qualification and skills
• Bachelor degree in accounting from reputable university
• At least 2 years working experience
• Good command of English
• Attention to detail, organized, accurate and good analytical skills
• Proficient computer skills including accounting software, Excel and Word
• Good interpersonal relationship skill, self-motivated, resourceful
and creative problem-solver
• Team player, but able to work independently
• Knowledge of taxation, including VAT and withholding taxes, an advantage
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Could you Please send your Cv to our email address : email@example.com