We are a leading international engineering, construction and project management contractor, serving the oil and gas, refinery, chemical, and petrochemical industries. We have a successful track record on Singapore for over 30 years and we are growing.
Our people are the KEY TO OUR SUCCESS and we are looking out for employees who can deliver successful projects to join our Singapore team. You will partner with our clients to achieve outstanding results in a safe, productive and quality-driven environment.
With a global network of offices and projects all over the world, we offer a world of opportunity. You will experience exciting projects and even new professional practices and culture, further developing your skills and benefiting from an environment that's creative, groundbreaking.
If you are ready for the challenge, take a step forward with us with the following position:
The position is to provide supervisory and project monitoring on the performance of the EPCM that shall be running the projects. The EPCM shall be the accountable party to execute the project and manages the vendors, construction contractors and sub contractors. The project scope includes the following:
a. Construction of Breakwater
b. Construction of Jetty & Dolphins
c. Topside facilities for the jetty connection to the terminal such as piping, metering, pumps, etc.
1. Support & deputize the Major Projects Manager (MPM) on the execution of Pulau Laut Construction work via EPCM at site as per plan.
2. Provide ground oversight and leadership in managing the performance of EPCM Consultant that will be executing the projects
3. Ensure audits and reviews are carried out throughout critical stages of projects to ensure the project intent in terms of project management, constructability, design, standards, quality & operability have been met, in accordance to the Shell standards to ensure top quartile delivery.
4. Support MPM in Project closure activities such project close out reporting, asset registration, maintenance program development, hand over documentations, account closing etc. It also includes assessment & providing training/related manuals for operations, maintenance and supervisory personnel as required.
5. Support MPM Track and control overall Project Capex expenditure.
6. Manage all relevant stakeholders at site via EPCM, Construction Contractors, Operations team
7. Provide support in pre-commissioning and commissioning stage
8. Work via appointed consultants in obtaining the permitory approvals
9. Liaise with stakeholders outside of the project team on project matters.
a. B Sc or B Eng in Engineering
b. Minimum 8 years in Construction Management Work, inclusive of minimum 5 years in Offshore/Marine Facilities
c. Familiarity in Managing Site HSSE and HSSE Mgmt Program
d. Familiarity in Quality Management and Quality Assurance
e. Knowledge in Marine Design
Worksite: Mekar Putih, Pulau Laut, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia.
Work rotation: 6 weeks onsite and 2 weeks return to homebase.
Language: Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia/Malayu (Speaking and Writing)
Send your CV to :
subject email : "Your Name" , "Position"