Wood Group Kenny is the world's largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor employing approximately 2300 staff at 24 offices and 17 countries worldwide. Due to increasing project opportunities across our offices in Asia Wood Group Kenny is currently looking for talented personnel listed below.
Qualifications, Experience and Capabilities
- Bachelor or master degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- minimum of 5 (five) years experiences in oil and gas industry.
- have experience in oil and gas Production Facilities for offshore wellhead and compression platform or onshore oil/gas processing platform in an engineering organization using Cesar II software
- Experience in preparation of piping and valve material specification, piping speciality items datasheets and experiences in 3D software (PDS or PDMS)would be an added advantage
- Analytical ability and excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
- Work as part of a team and be committed to ongoing business improvement;
- Ability to achieve agreed deadlines.
Interested applicants are requested to *write the subject for position* and submit detailed Curriculum Vitae not later than 30 July 2013, to : email@example.com