An international company urgently needed for " WELDING ENGINEERING - MAFUMEIRA".
Below Detail :
Position : Welding Engineer
Project : Mafumeira (Onshore)
Location : Angola
Start date : ASAP
Duration : One year (Renewable)
90/21 (90 days onsite / 21 days rotational leave)
6 days per week / 10 hours per day (Sunday is OFF)
3000 USD / Monthly (Also during 21 days rotational leave)
Provided - Shared
Prepaid Economy class ticket at beginning, end of CNT and for each work leave rotation cycle.
On Company account
Welding Engineering Certificate
* NOTE: You are responsible for and will promptly pay all and any applicable taxes and duties which may arise under the laws of the country of yours citizenship, residence or domicile. The declaration and payments to the National Tax Authorities and National Social Security in yours country of citizenship, residence or domicile shall be your responsibility and for your own account.
- The Welding Engineer is the person that follows Welding through all its aspects
- Assist and support the Welding Co-ordinator and/or project teams on all welding matters.
- Prepare Welding procedures for assigned project;
- Review clients' specifications and scopes of work, examine pipe metallurgy and prepare detailed Welding procedures to achieve maximum productivity in accordance with specified quality;
- Administer systems for the qualification of weld procedures and welders;
- Review subcontractors' tender documents and technical qualifications;
- Assist QHSE Department on subcontractor assessments/audits;
- Review and approve subcontractors' Welding submissions;
- Ensure that records are maintained for all Welding activities to demonstrate achievement of client requirements;
- Maintain departmental project Welding files so that information is readily available to other department members;
- Liaise with the barge personnel and assist in optimizing work methods and troubleshooting where and when required;
- Monitor lay barge progress to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Review journals and technical papers for new welding technology. Maintain contact with welding equipment suppliers and consumable vendors to promote advances in welding technology.
***DEADLINE: Please send the CVs to: email@example.com only with Secondary School certificate. Not more than 300kb your file size.Do write your subject about your apply.(Minimum above 7 years of School) before 11/03/2013.