Job Vacancy at Batam: Piping Superintendent & Welding Engineer
Our client, EPC company (based at Batam Kepri Indonesia) including transportation, installation and commissioning is now doing some structural & piping jobs (project at Batam Kepri Indonesia), offshore platforms, modules, jackets and FPSOs. We are seeking qualified, high integrity and energetic person to fulfill the following positions:
1). Piping Superintendent
- Having strong direct hire supervision experience including the ability to lead and manage change.
- Having strong technical knowledge in the installation, fit up and welding of large and small bore carbon steel, alloy pipe and vacuum jacket pipe.
- Good experience and board knowledge in the installation of pipe supports, guides, spring hangers, and spring supports.
- Understand and experience in modularized piping installations and construction methodologies on large green field's industrial facilities.
- Having good leadership skill and excellent problem solving ability
2). Welding Engineer
- Qualification from IIW (International Institute of Welding) or EWF (European Welding Federation) (scanned copy of certificate must be attached)
- Minimum experience 5 years at same position
- Graduate from Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
Forward your complete cv / resume with photo, scanned copy of relevant certificate & expected salary (it is a MUST) to these email address: