Tuesday 29 July 2008

Project Coordinator

Dear Sir,

With the reference of my colleague, I would like making an inquiry in your good and overwhelming company if you have any vacancy. And with all my respect I was interested to join with your company as Project Coordinator, which in line with my qualification background.

I am a bachelor of science in Mechanical Engineering of Hasanuddin University ( 2000 ), Makassar. In summary I have around six years experience in engineering and construction company as a Project Engineer and presently working with PT. Global Process System, a global provider technology-based "design and build" process facilities solutions for the upstream oil & gas industry. I am familiar with Microsoft office, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, PDMS, International Standards and Codes (API, ASME, AWS, Norsok, etc ).

With my knowledge background, I am ready to dedicate all my experience, special knowledge and related skill to the great success of your company.
For your consideration I have already attached my resume and another certificate for completed my history and ability. I am looking forward for an interview at your convenience.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Sincerely yours,
M. Amal
Batam Island, Indonesia
Cell : +62 812 70240024
+62 812 6121910
m_amal_st@ymail. com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner