Our Client, a Multinational Co. with nationwide network, has an immediate requirement for a Finance Manager for Pakistan Region.
Job Title : Finance Manager
Qualification : Masters degree/CA Finalist/ACMA/CPA/relevant qualification
Reporting to : CFO in foreign Head Office
Experience : 08+ years
Job Location : Karachi
Salary : As an employee, you will be rewarded with one of the most competitive packages available
Our client requires an accounts professional having 08+ years experience to lead and direct Company's Finance function to ensure that all financial transactions are treated appropriately & accurate financial information is available to support management decision-making, and ensure that all obligations of the business are met in a timely and efficient manner in compliance with Company policies.
· Responsible to prepare semi-annual and annual budgetary reports.
· To handle all financial affairs including Banking and Corporate matters, supervision of account, developing internal control, cost controls and reporting systems.
· To work in close coordination with the Project Management Team for financial forecasts related to cost and purchase.
· To oversee financial record keeping for audits.
· To be responsible for the management of the budgetary and planning processes, ensuring that robust procedures are in place.
· Ensure strict adherence to all legal and professional compliance requirements.
· Strong Leadership and Managerial Skills.
· Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
· Proven track record of strategic and analytical skills.
· Proactive approach to problem solving excellent accounting and reporting software experience.
· Competency to understand, establish and work on computerized accounting system.