Saturday, 26 February 2011
Mechanical Engineer : Plant Maintenance for Abu Dhabi
We are looking for candidates who are currently available in India for the following positions. Please send your updated CV in Word Format along with details like Current Location, Current Salary, Expected Salary, Joining Time to: HR Manager – Aarvi Encon firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Engineer �Plant Maintenance for 9 to 12 months duration
1) B.E. Degree in Mechanical discipline.
2) 7 to 10 years Experience in Plant Maintenance.
3) Exposure to SAP Plant Maintenance Module/MAXIMO.
4) Proficiency in reviewing PFD, P&ID�, Manufacturing Record Books and Operational & Maintenance Manuals.
5) Identify the Processes, Assets and their components from the PFD and PID�.
6) Experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
7) Create Job Plans data, Job Tasks data, PM Schedule data as per requirements.
8) Allocation of Primary Key/Sequence numbers as per requirements for Job Plans, Job Tasks, Routes, Unit Numbers, PM numbers.
9) Allocate Spares from SPIR/Part List to the Spare parts of the Assets.
10) Knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management & Experienced in Data Collection for Asset Management project.
development objects ) Monitor the development status and provide inputs to the project manager for client presentations Should be able to conduct meetings and workshops with the client as per the requirement.Is responsible for getting sign-off� from business on requirements and user acceptance testing based on project milestones Should be able to coordinate with off-site team members and provide update to the project team status . Should be able to estimate the time required for the development objects for creation of spec documents development and testing.