Thursday, 17 February 2011
Oil Gas Career at ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Singapore
* A good Diploma/Technical Certificate in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Process Technology
* Prior working experience in a refinery or petrochemical plant is advantageous
* Steam cracker or Aromatics experience is an advantage
* Steam Engineer/Boiler Attendant Certification is an advantage
* Able to perform shift duties
* An effective team player with good communication skills
* Ensure safe and optimal operation of the plant, equipment (e.g.
reactors, compressors, pumps feed and product storage tanks), pipeline
distribution network and berth facilities
* Perform structured rounds (field/DCS console) and take corrective
actions to maintain equipment and plant operations within safe operating
* Prepare equipment for maintenance and perform unit start-up, shutdown and plant turnaround activities
* Update operating procedures and prepare job pack documentation for equipment repair
* Perform trouble-shooting to resolve operational issues and provide support for the Technical and Mechanical teams
Interested candidates are invited to apply online at www.exxonmobil.com. sg
before 19 March 2011.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.