Bioscience Sales Specialist (code : BSS)
- Selling the Company's Bioscience products.
- Winning new accounts and maximizing the sales value and profitability from existing customers.
- Generating appointments, visiting key customers and following up actions from customer visits.
- Preparing quotations for customers and timely follow up of quotations.
- Arranging samples and obtaining feedback on sample performance.
- Maintenance of CRM database.
- Maintaining literature stocks for customer visits & exhibitions.
- Providing regular market intelligence on competition activity & bioscience customers.
- Feedback into local marketing activities & promotions.
- Max. Age 30 years, Life Science background, notably Molecular Biology, Protein Expression, Cell Biology or Immunology.
- Preferably qualified to PhD level or at least bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years laboratory-based research experience (especially Molecular Biology Lab) is highly desirable.
- Previous sales experience (Molecular Biology Products) would be advantageous but not essential.
- Commercially orientated with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent organization skills.
- A pro-active team player with the determination to succeed in a field sales role and to deliver in a highly competitive market place.
- Based on territory, successful applicant should have a good knowledge of the region and of the life science industry.
- Willing to upcountry all around Indonesia.
- Fluent in local language and English.
Sales Admin Supervisor (code : Sales Adm SPV)
- Making Sales Report and Analysis, Sales Representative Review and Customer Analysis.
- Compiling and Monitoring Weekly Report.
- Prepare for Monthly Report for Area Manager.
- Sales Order Monitoring
- Up Date Customer Database.
- Incentive Calculation base on decided formula.
- Print Corticated Seminar / In House Training
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 - 5 year(s) of working experience, preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Data analyse and present/Administrative Support or equivalent in Chemical business or in related field.
- Familiar and common work with Ms Office, especially good in Ms Word, Ms Excel and also PowerPoint.
- Good typing and presentation skills.
- Able to analyse and present data.
- Good in English (Written & Verbally).
- Good communication skill and good team work.
- Handling service & regular maintenance inquiries.
- Investigate problems, conduct services and Carry out calibration for Nova, Turbiquant, Pharo, Thermo reactor, Mas100/Airsampler, Mas Eco and provide standard certificate calibration.
- Contrive regular maintenance & treatment for all instruments cover by standard guideline for user for all instruments.
- Maintain & record any instruments complaint from customer including alternative solution and lead time for solving the problem.
- Ensure the process flow of incoming & outgoing instruments in the company already fit with the regulation.
- Handle & follow up all Purchase Order (PO) related with instrument spare part, including offering the spare part & service charge.
- Ready for over time and down to field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), electronic, technical computer, electronic medic, PC base technical industry, PC base Mechanical Technicor equivalent.
- Male, Age fewer than 30, having 1-2 years experiences, preferably in pharmaceutical/FMCG industries,but fresh graduates are welcome.
- Knowledge in laboratory & industrial instrumentation.
- Knowledge in instrumentation types for pharmaceutical, industrial and laboratory.
- Understand in pharmaceutical, industrial and laboratory work flow.
- Computer literacy and also fluent in English (oral & written).
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application,
CV, related supporting documents, and a recent photograph, to:
PT. Merck Tbk Indonesia
Jl. TB Simatupang No. 8, Pasar Rebo, Jakarta Timur 13760
Please put the code on the right top corner of your letter or on email subject