Company : Multinational Operator Oil and Gas Company
Employment Status : Third Party
Work Location : N/A
Work Schedule : 15 days ON and 15 days OFF
Availability Join Request : Soon
Salary : (USD / daily rate)
A dynamic and well funded Oil and Gas Company under BPMIGAS Production Sharing Contract agreement with 4 (four) active blocks is seeking talented Drilling Enginer to join its well site based operations.
Manage all activities related to drilling operations in an efficient, safe and cost effective drilling manner and to ensure stringent supervision of all third party contractors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage drilling operations and drilling support services related to drilling preparation and operations and other activities to ensure safe and economical operation in line with excellent petroleum industry standards.
• Manage technical drilling programs and procedures, including casing design, bit hydraulics and selection, mud programming, testing, stimulation and completion.
• Manage drilling operations by providing onsite technical decisions.
• Minimum bachelor degree from engineering, preferably in mechanical, petroleum and chemical background.
• Experience: Minimum 15 years of working experiences in oil and gas industry with the last 5 years spent in senior managerial position overseeing offshore / onshore drilling operations.
• English Language Proficiency: Good command of English communication skills in all aspect of verbal, writing as well as presentation skills.
• Computer Literacy: Familiar with MS Office applications and proficient of using e-mails as daily communication means.
• Other Qualifications: Understand BPMIGAS Pedoman Umum Pelaksanaan Operasi Pemboran / General Guideline for Drilling Operation and other drilling related regulations and has strong strategic thinking orientation
Please send me your updated CV to (email@example.com), and I will let you know as soon as possible if your qualification is matched with any of our clients requirements. Thank you