JOB VACANCIES in K.S.A.
Our client is Gulf Chemicals & Industrial Oils Co. in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
It requires highly qualified personnel to fill the following positions :
Position : Chemical Engineer
Qualifications of Chemical or Petroleum Engineers
1) B.Sc holder (as minimum) in Chemical (or Petroleum) Engineering
from reputable & well known university.
2) Experience (5 years minimum) in Oil Refineries or Petrochemical
3) Aware of codes and standards of oil equipment design such as:
pumps, compressors, vessels, exchangers, heaters, tanks..etc.
4) Experience should cover following fields:
i. Operation of oil processing plants
ii. Process Design & Development
iii. Awareness in utilities
needed for running process units (water treatment, steam boilers, cooling
towers, air systems, fire fighting systems….etc)
iv. Awareness in safety issues pertaining to oil refineries.
v. Ability to train subordinates within his team
vi. Good background in oil products specifications
5) Good command in English language
6) Good command in computer
7) Age: preferable below 35 years
8) Awareness in ISO-9001 Quality Management System will give more
points to applicants.
9) Willing to work within a team in Saudi Arabia
10) Salary is arranged accordingly to Company’s system and depends
mainly on applicant qualifications.
Position : Operator
* Diploma (2 years after secondary school in reputable institute or university)
* Good Command in English Language.
* Good background in safety aspects in Refineries.
* Age not more than 30 years.
* Health: Should have good fitness.
Experience : 3-4 years as unit operator in
Oil Refineries or Petrochemical Complexes.
Job Descriptions :
* Good background in running different equipments like: (pumps, compressor, control systems, valves, storage tanks, etc.
* Should be aware of running fractionation columns, boilers, and heaters.
Position : Welder
Qualifications : Vocational
Degree / Associate / Diploma
Experience : at least 5
years experience as welder in relevant Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry.
Job Descriptions :
· Welding steel-structures.
· Welding equipments (Tanks, Vessels,
Columns, Exchangers, etc.)
· Welding pipe joints.
Interested applicants must send e-mail the
detailed resume with recent photo to our consultant, Leonard Pasaribu(leonard@johnclement s.co.id) and Cc to
l_pa1000@yahoo. com. Application
should be submitted within 3 weeks.Candidates with valid passport will be given