Lead and Asst. Manager roles.
About Client: Our Client is a CMM certified Global IT Solutions &
Services provider with headquarters in US, global offices in the US &
UK, and a Development Center based in Pune, India. Client provides a
range of IT solutions with a domain focus in banking, capital markets,
insurance. Services include development, integration, maintenance,
support, automation, migration, QA.
Technical Lead - 6 – 8 Years
Asst. Manager position - 8-12 Years
Academics: B.Sc. / BE / B. Tech / MCA, with the experience of 4 to 8
years as Systems Administrator in a multi-location organization.
Job Location: Pune
Skills needed -Mandatory:
• Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory configuration & administration
• Configuration of VSS/CVS and maintenance of repository
• TCP wrappers & IPtables
• RH Linux server environment installation & administration.
• Configuration of IIS/sFTP/Apache/Tomcat/DNS/LDAP etc
• VPNs & VLANs, Subnetting, VOIP configuration
• Sonicwall/Juniper/Cisco Firewall configuration
• Cisco/Juniper Router & L3 Switches configuration
• Nagios, NTop, Cacti tools
• Remote server & Network management
• iMail & MS Exchange mail server administration
• IT security – DMZ/VPN, WAN links Mgt
• AntiVirus/AntiSPAM/Postini/AntiSpyware configurations
• Added advantage: HP EVA or EMC SAN/NAS & Backups
• VMware/Virtualization, Citrix Metaframe
RHCE Linux Certified, MCSE, CCNA, VMware, Citrix Metaframe, ITIL
Framework V3, CISM, CCSA, B1 USA visa.
Should have excellent comm. Skills.
Please refer your friends or apply if you are interested in any of the
openings or company mentioned above.
Madhura Kulkarni ,
Email me at: email@example.com
Tel No: +91-020-65007407
Job posted by: Terra Firma