in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and
performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in
Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has
established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail
operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000
strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS
through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified
professionals people with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work
cohesively to fulfill the following position:
Sr Executive Legal
Contribute towards development of legal strategies for the commercial
agreements, arrangements including vetting, reviewing and drafting
commercial agreements/arrangements and other legal documents.
Participate in negotiation of commercial/project agreements,
arrangements and other legal documents and identify, analyze and
mitigate legal risks.
3. Identify and analyze legal issues, provide
legal opinion/advice and recommend options to the clients to
substantiate company position by ensuring compliance with applicable
laws and appropriate legal principles taking into consideration
industry's best practices.
4. Participate in procurement process
including contributing to the development of contracting strategy,
preparation and review of tender documents, evaluations, bid
clarification meetings and negotiations for closure of issues with
contractors and other relevant parties.
1. Degree in Law, Preferably Post Graduate/Master Degree.
2. 5+ years of experience in Oil & gas Company
3. Good english communication skills
4. Good teamwork and leadership skills
5. Good problem solving and decision making
6. Good influence and negotiation skills
7. Good networking with BPMIGAS, MIGAS and other government authorities.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed
candidates will be notified.
Free online job information
Job in Malaysia
Find a job