Friday, 21 January 2011
PRECOM & COMMISSIONING ENGINEERING LEADER
OPAC Barata, a consultant company in oil and gas industry is established since 1999. Our Long Term Aim is to create and give value. Both tangible and in the hearts and minds of the people who work here and deal with us. Currently we have some projects with some International Oil Company and require, contract personnel for Precomm & Commissioning Engineering Leader.
During Engineering and construction phase:
- Supervise the technical database for precom & commissioning
- Supervise the precom & Com dossiers preparation according to OPERCOM Methodology.
- Participate to the preparation of the commissioning procedures
- Provide Contractor assistance during precommissioning and commissioning preparation phase.
- To Contractor HHI assistance for ICAPS implementation and dossiers preparation
- To train any team member on ICAPS software.
During Execution Commissioning phase:
- Update and submit for Precom &Com progress plan
- Influence the systems hand-over sequence and timing in order to maximise the commissioning activities
- Identify and propose any commissioning additional resources or assistance required
- Prepare all organization and coordination procedures required for precom & commissioning
- Follow up progress and punch list
- To coordinate and control the efficiency of the commissioning activities
Education : Petroleum Engineer or equivalent
Professional experience (total number of years) : 15 to 20 years
Recognised leadership in an oil and gas offshore operating environment
Successful management of projects Precommissioning & Commissioning
Demonstrated capacities in HSE, personnel management and technical / operational matters
Foreign language: English – good knowledge or fluent level.
Should you have qualification and available for this position, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org