SALES ENGINEER (SINGAPORE)
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the incumbent shall be responsible for promoting and/or selling of electronic components products. Organizes and conducts presentations to potential and existing customers. Attends to sales enquiries and generation of quotations. Prepares sales reports and attends to after-sales servicing. Explores business opportunities and expands market share.
• Min 3 years experience in component sales
• Min Diploma in Electronics / Technical Engineering
• Good knowledge in electronic component products market
• Possess excellent presentation skills
• Must have good communication & interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and resourceful with strong demonstrated leadership qualities
• Capable of performing in a high paced environment
• Must possess own car
• Diploma or higher qualifications in Electronic Engineering or equivalence.
• Experiences in sales of electronics products.
• Possess good English writing and presentation skills; proficiency in Chinese is added advantage.
• Selling electronic products and solutions to local and overseas markets.
• Management of key customer accounts.
• Support marketing activities.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
- Vacancy as HR & GA Supervisor PT. Sanggar Sarana Baja Div. Remanufacturing Balikpapan ( Karingau - Kaltim )
- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Very urgent Opening for M&E Design Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Brunei
- Career at Offshore Oil and Gas Industry (P.T. McDermott Indonesia),Drive Test Engineer,Senior Network Engineer and Data Networking Cisco, Juniper
Sunday, 23 January 2011