Edelman is the largest global public relations consultancy and provides a full spectrum of public relations services to help build image for the world's leading companies and brands. Indo Pacific Edelman commenced operations in 1993, and is Indonesia's largest public relations firm, with over 114 fulltime employees. The firm specializes in six business practice areas: Financial & Investor Relations; Healthcare; Corporate; Public Affairs/Government Relations; Technology; and Brand PR. IndoPacific Edelman has on its client roster leading multinational and national companies across the above sectors.
We provide PR career in a supportive environment with accelerated education. Our company has a strong commitment to the development of its people, offering local and international training opportunities and committing to a minimum of four days training per annum per person. Edelman is adopting fair employment practices and committed to being recognized as the Public Relations employer of choice.
We currently have requirement for the following positions:
Consultant - Public Affairs, Healthcare, Technology and Corporate practices (Code : C)
The consultant will be responsible for managing communications programs for our clients by working with the senior team to help develop multi-channel strategies for clients. He / She will be involved in planning and implementation of media and other stakeholder communication programs and managing tactical elements of strategy including media relations, coordination of speaking engagements and event management. The incumbent will be responsible for developing collateral including media releases, speeches and briefings and also developing internal and external engagement opportunities.
- Posses bachelor degree from reputable universities in Indonesia or overseas, with major in communications, politics, economy, management, law, international relations, or literature.
- Having 3-5 years working experience related to communications as a consultant or `in-house' communication executive
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in both oral and written communications in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Deadline oriented with good project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and out-of the-box
- Highly self motivated and a team player
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their resume to email@example.com and write the position code in the subject.