Monday, 15 August 2011
Job Vacancy for Data Processor
We, a Services Company focused on Survey, Positioning, Underwater and Subsea Inspection Project in The Offshore Oil and Gas Industry is having a job vacancy for Data Processor position.
Responsible for processing, charting and reporting of survey data and also responsible for quality control of data during data processing.
*Duties and Responsibilities:
- process data and prepare charts using SOP
- Assisting Survey Manager and Party Chief writing reports as required
- Quality Control of Survey data during processing
- Research and advise management on new software available
- Assisting Survey and Project Dept with equipment calibration, testing and verification
- Record data processing operations accurately and completely
- Minimum Bachelor of Geodetic Engineering with GPA minimum 2.75, graduated from reputable government state university is
- Willing to be put as back office staff.
- ability to use autocad, its a must.
- ability to use terramodel and Qinsy, both are preferable.
- Competency in work processing software and Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Single is preferable
- maximum age is 32 yrs old
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team and individually;
- Self motivated and capable of independent work activities;
- Minimum one year of working experience in The offshore industry is preferred
Please send your CV and application letter in English
Candidates shall be available to join us immediately.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
please do not send application or reply to this email address. This Address has no affiliated with the job vacancy advertisement above.