Sunday, 14 August 2011
Sparepart Manager, Acer Indonesia
PT Acer Indonesia
Since its founding in 1976, Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the
barriers between people and technology. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for
total PCs and notebooks. A profitable and sustainable Channel Business
Model is instrumental to the company's continuing growth, while its
multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard
Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets.
Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish
a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is
proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the
Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter and London 2012 Olympic Games.
Over 30 years of making history in the fast-paced IT industry, Acer's
far-reaching strategy of focusing on R&D and marketing development has
laid the foundations and created a company ready to embrace the
challenges of the future. The Acer Group employs 8,000 people
worldwide. Estimated revenues for 2010 reached US$19.9 billion.
Acer Indonesia ranks among the world's top ten branded PC vendors,
designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower
people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. In 2000, Acer
spun-off its manufacturing operation to focus on globally marketing
its brand-name products: desktop and mobile PCs, servers and storage,
displays, peripherals, and e-business solutions for business,
government, education, and home users. Vision A reputable winner in
the knowledge-based economy through innovative business models, and
marketing of IT products and services. Mission Breaking barriers
between people and technology signifies the company's long-term vision
and direction, to bridge the gap between technology and its users.
Now we are looking for a dynamic people to fill up the position of :
* Develop, and coordinate department plan in order to meet
department objectives effectively and efficient
* Control and review the implementation of department plan as to
ensure it is implemented in appropriate manner.
* Review weekly and monthly report regarding parts management
(stock aging, RMA, parts consumption, shortage, etc)
* Propose department budget and submit to Superior in order to get
* Monitor the activities in Service Logistics department in order
to ensure the implementation of ISO procedure is executed
* Develop subordinate skill and performance through training,
coaching and counseling in order to meet department objective
* Provide recommendation on alternative solution of replacement
unit in special case as to meet CSI
* Coordinate weekly and monthly meeting within own department to
update the information and feedback, and set the agreed preventive
action as a guidance.
* Monitor the stock level so as to ensure enough buffer to support
the warranty consumption.
* Minimum S1 from Engineering
* Experiences minimum 5 years from hardware / automotive / heavy
machine / consumer electronics industry
* Master in warehouse managament, guarantee reserve, production
planning inventory control (PPIC)
* Good leadership, excellent communication skill
If you meet the qualification, please send your resume with recent
photograph, current and expected salary, to :
Closing Date: 2-9-11.