- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Senior Pipeline Design Engineers / Pipeline Design Engineers - Qatar (IMMEDIATE MOBILIZATION)
- Vacancy Hotel, Middle East Countries April 2010
- Vacancy : Senior Technology Analyst (Infrastructure)
- Vacancy at Ramada Bintang Bali Resort & Spa
Monday, 15 August 2011
We are PT. INTI PLATINDO PERDANA an Oil & Gas Engineering Consultant Company that has been actively providing specialized engineering and management services in the oil and gas Industry for both onshore and offshore projects. We are urgently seeking professional candidates for the following position:
Job title : MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Type : CONTRACT
- D3 or Senior High School (STM, SMU or relevan education)
- Understanding telcom System
- Understanding of basic natural gas processing including gas compression.
- Minimum experiences 5 years operating Oil & Gas environment at least 2 years in an offshore.
- Experiences as offshore crane operator and Migas certified.
- Certified in a Fire Fighting, Firts Aid and Helicopter Under Water Escape Training (HUET)
- Knowledge of HVAC Systems.
- Willing to work at Balikpapan with offshore regulation.
- Computer (Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- strong safety and environmental awareness.
- Personal motivation and self learning ability.
- Ability to read P & ID: familiar with and ability to perform job safety analysis.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as team member with minimum supervision.
- Competent and confident in problem solving and decision making relating to process upsets.
- Ability to develop maintenance procedures.
- Experiences in mechanical rotating equipment maintenances, gas turbines, compressors and pumps, condition monitoring programmes and crane maintenance requirements.
If you are interested please submit your detailed resume and recent photograph within one week from the date of the advertisement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please contact our recruitment team: +6221 26109301