PT ASMIN BARA BRONANG, An extensively growing National Mining Company
(PKP2B, 3rd Generation) is currently offering a challenging career
opportunity for several positions for Site Operations and Jakarta
Office as listed below:
COMMUNITY RELATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
1. Coordinate the relationship between the corporate business and
local agencies, civic groups, schools, community groups, political
entities, and governmental agencies.
2. Plan and design programs that will both help the local community
and promote the image of the corporation in a positive way while
maintaining their sensitive nature to the local community and its
3. Represent the corporation in beneficial community activities, such
as working with the sponsorship of programs including sporting events,
cultural events, and community-related programs.
4. Develop programs or work with local community groups.
5. Act as the representative of the company as well as working with
other departments in the corporation coordinating functions and
handling details, which might include public relations.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Law, Social, Public Relations or related field.
2. Minimum 6 years experience as Community Relations Coordinator,
preferably in a mining company.
3. Experienced in developing and implementing Corporate Social
Responsibility (CSR) plans, public and community relations campaigns
and special events.
4. Excellent interpersonal proficiency and superior oral, written and
listening communication abilities.
5. Ability to organize workload and set priorities accordingly.
SENIOR MINE ENGINEER
1. Conduct mine planning, project planning, as well as mining
operation scheduling and controlling and dealing with contractors.
2. Develop short, mid and long term mine plans for the budgeting process.
3. Estimate fleet requirements.
4. Plan mining operations and design open pit and surface mines.
5. Design mining equipment and supervise the open pit operations, and
devising methods for transporting minerals to processing plants.
6. Find, extract, and prepare coal, metals, and minerals.
7. Responsible for the safe, economical, and environmentally sound
operation of mines.
1. Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer from a reputable University.
2. Min 5 years of experience in coal mining operation.
3. Knowledgeable in operating mining programs software, such as :
Minescape, Surpac, etc.
4. Proficient in survey instruments, etc.
5. Computer literate.
6. Good team-working skills.
7. Good command in English both oral and written.
8. Willing to be placed in site (Central Kalimantan).
9. Hold a POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama) Mining Indonesia
competency certificate is an advantage.
JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
1. Prepare and provide relevant project documents, and reporting
2. Generate/review calculate Material Take Off (MTO).
3. Negotiate with contractor or other parties related to project work.
4. Analyse either proposal or other report from contractor which
related to project work.
5. Handle Quality Control which is connected with working for mine
infrastructure, such as road, bridge, etc.
6. Work together with contractor and consultant.
7. Monitor and crosscheck project progress from contractor.
1. Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer.
2. Familiar with Civil Engineering Detail Drawing, Hauling Road
Drawing and Steel Bridge Structure Drawing.
3. Minimum 3 years experience in supervising civil construction, steel
construction, bridge construction and hauling road.
4. Good knowledge in operating Ms. Office, AutoCad, Landdesktop/Civil
3D, Structure analysis software, etc.
5. Excellent negotiation skill, hard working, good initiative & teamwork.
6. Good understanding the standard rule of the civil works, earthwork,
steel bridge, pilling and road.
7. Sound knowledge in Scheduling, Supervision, Quality Control and
1. Conduct Land Identification, Mapping and Assessment, and other
relevant survey works to support Explorations, Projects, Operations
and other Company Business purposes.
2. Coordinate with Land Matters Team and other Department within the
company to maintain communication and relation with local stakeholders
(Local Government, Land Owners and Others) in executing Land Survey
3. Support Land Management Team in collecting and updating any
relevant data and information from the fields.
4. Coordinate with Team Land Acquisition to support Field Operation
Management Team (Exploration and Exploitation) in handling Land issue
in the fields under supervision of the Project Manager.
1. At least hold a diploma degree in Geodesy.
2. Possess at least three (3) years experience in Land Survey in the fields.
3. Good ability of technical skills in Survey Jobs.
4. Have strong team player and target oriented.
5. Familiar with ArcGIS database, Advance AutoCAD, Mapping system,
Geodetic GPS and able to operate the newest Sokkia Total Station
1. Explore, observe data and sample mineral deposits.
2. Interpret and map the geology of a mine.
3. Prepare and present data.
4. Check the quality levels of materials produced for reserve assessment.
5. Assess geotechnics and aquifer drainage.
6. Undertake environmental impact studies.
7. Update detailed databases.
8. Create mine models using CAD (computer-aided design) software, such
1. Minimum Bachelor degree in Geology from a reputable university.
2. Minimum 2 years experience as a Mine Geologist.
3. Sound knowledge in mineral deposits and elements.
4. Good team working skills
5. Knowledgeable in CAD operation.
1. Deal with Environmental Risk Assessment (ERA).
2. Set up nursery (composting, seeding, planting).
3. Supervise reclamation and revegetation activity.
4. Control and prevention of acid mine drainage.
5. Responsible in environment monitoring program.
6. Conduct environment auditing.
7. Maintain waste and waste water or hazardous material (B3).
1. Bachelor degree in Environment/Mining Engineering/Forestry.
2. Possess at least three (3) years experience in coal/mineral mining.
3. Familiar with environment monitoring tools on site as well as
environment assessment process (PROPER, K3LH ESDM).
4. Knowledgeable in environmental laws and regulations.
5. Hold AMDAL A Certificate will be an advantage.
6. Preferably hold Pengawas Operasional Pertama (POP) Certification.
7. Sound knowledge in ISO 14001 and Sistem Manajemen Lingkungan (SML).
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
1. Identify training, design and develop programs based on
organisation and individual needs through Training Need Analysis (TNA)
and Performance Appraisal result.
2. Manage a training budget and an overall training plan keeping
within the budget and evaluate training programs and monitor the
progress of trainee through questionnaires and discussions with super
3. Manage Performance Appraisal System annually and Analysis
Individual Performance based on KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
4. Identify competency profile of employee as part of development
programs related to organization development.
5. Develop effective organizational programs, HR planning strategies
and other organisational development functions including performing
job analysis, job evaluation, induction, etc.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology
or related field.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources within the
Organisational Development or Training-Development area in mining
industry with supervisory experience is preferred.
3. Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and
responsible in handling confidential information.
4. Knowledgeable in Human Resource systems, and Word Processing
software as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
5. Certificate Human Resource Management or any Human Resources
6. Possess exceptional organisational skills, excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
7. Willing to travel to site (Central Kalimantan).
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive remuneration
package based on their experiences, while interesting rewards are
promised as an exchange to their contribution to the company.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
HR & GA Director
hrd @ atb. co .id / PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: August 18, 2011