- vacancy at Sofomation 9 Positions
- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Job vacancy Piping Jobs X-RAY & TIG WELDER AVAILABLE FOR JOB (CV & Certificates attached)
- Royal Brunei Airlines - Cabin Crew Vacancies
- MY KERJAYA™ JAWATAN KOSONG MALAYSIA DI KEMENTERIAN PENERANGAN, KOMUNIKASI DAN KEBUDAYAAN (KPKK) [1 Attachment]
Wednesday, 10 August 2011
Various Specialist Position at CARDNO
Below is a vancany for various Specialist Position.
Please find details below. and submit your application to: *recruitment.emergingmarkets @ cardno. com* and please do not reply to this email address because it will not be processed.
Reference Number OS1797
Position Title Specialist Staff opportunities
Location Jakarta, Indonesia
Commencement Date ASAP
Cardno Emerging Markets manages a number of AusAID-funded development projects in Indonesia. We are preparing to commence a new long-term project
in the education sector, which is to be based in Jakarta.
The program will provide technical assistance to the Government of Indonesia to support school-based management of Australian-funded schools and to enhance national and subnational government management of schools funded by both Australia and Indonesia. The program will be responsible for supporting the development of a nationwide accredited training system for principals, school supervisors and local government education officials. In addition to these services, the program will support the accreditation of Islamic schools, and manage block grants to Islamic schools and designated accreditation support entities.
Cardno is seeking candidates for the following roles:
1. Monitoring and Evaluation Leader (Position Code 1797MEL)
2. Systems Adviser (Position Code 1797SA)
3. Public Sector Finance Adviser (Position Code 1797PFA)
4. Audit Officer (Position Code 1797AO)
5. Contracts and Compliance Adviser (Position Code 1797CCA)
6. Site Selection and Governance Adviser (Position Code 1797SGA)
7. Manager- School Based and District Management Training (Position Code 1797SBDMT)
8. Manager- Professional Development (Position Code 1797PD)
9. Organizational Development Adviser (Position Code 1797ODA)
10. Education Quality Adviser (Position Code 1797EQA)
11. National Program Coordinator (Position Code 1797NPC)
12. National Grants and Contracts Manager (Position Code 1797NGCM)
13. National Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Position Code 1797NME)
14. Data Entry Systems Officer (Position Code 1797DSO)
15. Islamic School Accreditation Adviser (Position Code 1797ISAA)
To apply for one of these positions, please download the terms of references by clicking here (http : / / www. cardnoacil. com /osdetail. asp?id=1797) and send an email to *recruitment.emergingmarkets @cardno. com* with the Position Code in the subject line. Please attach the following documents to your email:
-A completed application form, which can be downloaded by clicking here ( http: / / www. cardnoacil. com/ osdetail. asp?id=1797). On this form you should provide the contact details for at least two referees, preferably including your current employer.
Applications for all the above positions close at 9pm Jakarta time on 24 August 2011.
Cardno Emerging Markets is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to child protection in all fields. Applicants for projects and projects involving direct or indirect contact with children may be required to produce a police clearance form on application. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce copies of their relevant education qualifications.
Ref No. OS1797
Cardno Emerging Markets (Australia) Pty Ltd
854 Glenferrie Road
HAWTHORN 3122 VIC
Tel: +61 3 9819 2877
Fax: +61 3 9819 4216
Email Address : recruitment.emergingmarkets @ cardno. com