Thursday, 22 March 2012
Current Live Requirements at SIS, NPOC Manager, Ericsson Saudi Arabia
Sorry if this does not apply to you, Current Live Requirements at Saudi Intelligent solutions
Position: NPOC Manager //E
Functional Role: MS NPOC Manager
Skill Set: Senior
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Duration: 12 months extendable
Job Description, Network Planning And Optimization Manager
This document presents the Network Planning and Optimization Center (NPOC) Manager .
Reporting Line to MSO head
The NPOC Manager's role is to manage the RF design and optimization activities at the NPOC in order to achieve the network quality requirements specified in the contract between Ericsson and Customer.
· Coordinate the activities of network design and optimization
· Daily monitoring of the network quality, through network performance statistics and KPIs. Define strategies for achieving KPIs.
· Establish procedures and processes for network design and performance improvement.
· Discuss network design and optimization strategies with customer and internal areas.
· Evaluate resource needs.
· The Network Planning and Optimization Manager is responsible to:
· Achieve the contractual KPIs agreed between Ericsson and customer.
· Coordinate actions to improve the network quality.
· Discuss improvements and explain network performance indicators to Customer's representitives.
· Follow up the network implementation and perform necessary adjustments in the network for accommodating new sites.
· Internal and external reporting about network performance including radio/core/transmission parts
Requirements for the position:
· The position requires applicants to have a university degree in Telecom Engineering.
· 10-years relevant experience
· Good knowledge of Ericsson's mobile 2G&3G system.
· LTE knowledge is an advantage
· Knowledge of nodes and individual products like, radio network features and radio-related equipment, transmission equipments, switching equipments
· Knowledge and experience on Network Performance Improvement process
· Knowledge and experience on monitoring and adjusting radio/core network parameters
· Hands on experience on setting up and extract statistics measurements in the network management system
· Experience on handling statistics counters and counter-based KPIs, able to customize KPIs according to customer requirements.
· Experience on statistics handling using OSS and Business Objects
· Good knowledge in English.
· Experience on coordinating Radio Network Performance Improvement teams.
· Excellent team working
· Cultural awareness.
· Able to hold presentations to internal/external customers.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration