An word class company are urgently seeking for suitable candidates to fulfill the following position :
Area : Construction
Location : Karimun Island - Indonesia ( Fabrication Yard Site )
Start : a.s.a.p
Duration : 12 Month
Rotation : 91/16
Working days : 8 hours a day 6 days a week
Salary : 1,500 USD Monthly
Ovt : 9.00 USD per hour
Living allowance : Boarding & Lodging provided to Company Standard
Mission : Establishes the pipeline route, optimizing the general route, taking into consideration the soil
conditions and the particular/difficult points (roads, crossings, existing installations,....) in compliance
with the safety regulations in force.
1) Establishes the final route taking into consideration the general route, the soil conditions, existing
2) Takes in evidence during the survey, all particular/difficult points: water crossings, road crossings,
existing facilities etc.
3) Provides surveying controls for the construction activities and to prepare as-built drawing as the
4) Accomplishes the following:
- Intersection points.
- Temporary bench marks.
- Locates and permanently reference all survey markers.
- Establishes working strip boundaries.
- Establishes the routes.
- Centers line locations.
- Identifies other facilities.
Suitable & Qualified candidates, kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not more than 1 week after advertised.
We apologized only selected candidates will be contacted.