As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
WELDER (JAKARTA BASE)
· Min. High School education
· 3 years minimum of general welding.
· Qualification in mechanical, engineering discipline.
· Welder's certificate.
· Forklift Certified
· Oilfield experience and understanding of down hole & fishing tools will be preferable
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with WELDER as subject before
15th March 2012 to
NOTE: Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Weatherford is an equal opportunity employer.