Our client, one of the biggest K3S Region Jawa, urgently required:
Ramba Jetty Operation Support Services
1. Perform or assist in the start-up or shutdown of assigned plant and facilities according to approved operating procedures and general instructions.
2. Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the control board or within the plant to ensure safe and efficient process operation.
3. Maintain log books and operating log sheets recording temperature, pressures, flow rate, volumes received and shipped.
4. Monitor indicators to ensure that machines are operating properly.
5. Respond to emergency situations by taking necessary shutdown or process adjustment actions to restore normal operating conditions.
6. Make regular inspection of plant facilities to ensure the plant's correct functioning. Correct malfunctions if appropriate or refer situation to the Shift Supervisor.
7. Cooperate with maintenance personnel by identifying/locating and demonstrating malfunctioning plant and equipment.
8. Inspect maintenance work as assigned.
9. Ensure that safe operating practices and procedures are adhered to at all times.
10. Ensure the panel alarms and ESD are logged and approved by the Shift Supervisor.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Area Shift Supervisor.
• Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• 50 Full-Time positions available.
Main Competencies and Qualities:
• Ability to control equipment operation and systems.
• Ability to inspect the product to ensure that the controls are set to optimize production.
• Fire fighting and emergency skills.
• Possess the flexibility to operate other plants of similar complexity after a reasonable break-in period.
• Good knowledge and application of scientific process to resolve problems.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Willing to work irregular hours.
• Good command of oral and written English.
C. Education Background:
Two (2) years Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
Four (4) years of Operating experience. Experience will normally include progression through the Operator III and II
Send full resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org