individuals who are prepared to join the growing demands of our MNC
IT Technical Support Engineer
· The candidate must have at least 1-year hands-on experience
in supporting end-users in a Windows environment.
· The candidate must have experience in installation,
configuration and troubleshooting of peripheral devices such as laser
printers, bar-code scanners, USB devices, and Fire wire Devices.
· Basic knowledge or experience in Java or .NET programming
will be a plus.
· The candidate must be willing and able to travel across
different sites in Singapore.
· The candidate must hold a Diploma in Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology
OR NTC3 Certification in IT subjects or equivalent.
· Chinese or mandarin speaking is preferred, as the position
requires liaising with Chinese clients
· Only Singaporean Citizens need apply.
Support the project teams in the implementation, installation and
configuration of PCs/Workstations O.S., applications and related
peripheral devices. Provide phone and on-site support of the PCs,
applications and peripherals for systems that are in 24/7 operation.
The projects are long-term, large-scale mission critical projects in
the field of biometrics, identity management and security control,
such as National ID Card Systems, ePassport Systems, Immigration
Control Systems, and Law enforcement Systems.
The support engineer will provide 1st level on-site IT support to the
end-users using web browser based applications. The support engineer
will be supporting projects across different sites in Singapore.
Successful applicants can expect to work in fast paced environment
with dynamic projects teams. The projects involved are high profile,
challenging and offer good career references.
Please send your resume and cc to email@example.com stating the
Hope you can pass this around to your friends.