search company focusing on permanent placement.
Our client is one of the leader in Malaysia banking industry with over
200 branches nationwide. Due to ongoing growth in the company they
currently require the services of outstanding investment professionals
to join their existing team.
Share Investment Executive (To be based at Damansara Heights, KL)
Pre-Requirement: Candidate must complete SIDC Dealer's License Module 6
& Module 7
· To identify clients from the bank's account holders and
cross-sell share trading services to these clients.
· Attend customer for their entitlement on corporate exercise
which include ESOS, bonus issues, right issues, and conversion for
ICULS, warrants, loan stock, preference share, call warrant.
· To aggressively market the service jointly with the Branch
Manager and any other appointed bank officers to these potential
· To assist clients in the opening of share trading accounts-
Cash account, margin account & external financing
· To take orders and execute for clients.
· To answer all queries relating on share trading matters of
price capping, margin call, force sell, LSR, credit limits, credit
control, payment and settlement of contracts.
· To assist clients on share portfolio, margin position and
· Assists client in applying for share margin financing,
prepare the entire document needed for that purposes.
· Receiving and executing order for client and comply with
rules and regulations issued by Bursa Malaysia Bhd and Securities
· Do the operation task for client who applies to open an
account for share trading, this included document processing and
checking clients status through banking system such as OCCIS, CCRIS and