diverse industries. In line with the company expansion programme, they
are looking for individual with high level of integrity and commitment
to join them in a highly challenging and rewarding environment.
Working location: Jalan Tun Razak, KL
Working hour: 9am - 6pm, Mon - Fri
Salary: Up to RM 3000
• To perform installation, deployment Broadband Internet
gateway, Voice and Value added service application.
• To perform troubleshooting and 2nd level on site /
• To carry out hands-on daily operations, maintenance
and technical support task on the relevant system to ensure the
availability, usability (ease of use) of the services.
• To involve in project base infrastructure related
• Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma
or Degree in Network Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication),
Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in
telecommunication industry / Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold
relevant residence status.
• Required Skill(s): Linux, Basic Networking, able to
configure router, understand on broadband technology for both wired /
wireless and VoIP.
• Preferred Skill(s): Computer networking and VoIP.
• Working experience in the core network or Telco
industry would be a great advantage.
• Responsible, committed, excellent time-management
skills and able to work with minimal supervision.