Details for Job Order Reference Number 31533
Position: Developer - Middleware
Duration : 6 Month+
Roles & Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for support of the software architecture, enterprise application integration solutions and distributed applications for the enterprise.
• Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production issues for multiple projects.
• Responsible for operational support of middleware applications in partnership with application delivery teams, the information architecture group and the technical operations group.
• Responsible for installation, configuration and operation of middleware software solutions.
• Develop and maintain automated support and infrastructure tools and metrics to streamline operations.
• 24/7 on-call operational support as part of team rotation.
• This position provides technical consulting on the most technical and complex projects.
• Design and engineer new systems while ensuring they interface appropriately with current systems.
• Provide system integration support for all project related work.
• Supports Client's Enterprise Information Services development strategies through the design and analysis of technical solutions for application systems.
• Develops and supports complex programs and systems and ensures documentation according to established IT standards.
• Supports and reviews estimates of task level project workload supporting the development effort. Acts as liaison to clients on highly technical and complex project requests
• Serves as a technical advisor to other team members.
• Demonstrated knowledge of related software architectures and development methodologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and technical design techniques.
• Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of presenting and discussing technical information as well as influencing and gaining the understanding of others.
• Experience as support analyst and/or developer with enterprise application integration and distributed systems programming teams using technologies that must include the IBM Websphere suite of products (MQSeries, WMQI/WBI and Websphere Application Server) in a Unix environment (Sun Solaris, AIX) .
• Additional hands on experience with support/implementation using Java/J2EE, CICS and other application integration related technologies in the UNIX environment preferred along with an understaniding of SOA
• Experience with administration of WebSphere (jacl), MQ Series, WBI and Apache web serve, Hands-on experience on Unix, Windows, and OS390/ZOS platforms
• Experience implementing and configuring solutions with operations monitoring tools such as Candle, Omegamon, CA Unicenter. Strong scripting knowledge with utility scripting (Perl, Korn, etc.)'
• Experience with data collection and reporting utilizing the above tools Ability to analyze systems performance along with strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience with retail bank, corporate/wholesale bank or large scale financial processing application systems and operations a plus.
• Experience with system administration of Unix platforms (AIX, Sun Solaris) a plus.
• Experience utilizing the CVS product for configuration, deployment and implementation a plus
• Experience with Endeavor or Primavera also a plus General Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in support and/or implementation of complex, integrated business applications across a variety of distributed environments.
• Minimum 4 years experience with other middleware related integration technologies such as MQ Series, WMQI/WBI and J2EE/Java/Websphere App Server
• Highly proficient in multi-tasking to address complex support issues in a matrixed team environment.
• Proven ability to execute root cause analysis and troubleshooting and effectively document same
• Demonstrated communications, problem resolution, and presentation skills
• Proven ability to deliver support and implementation services across multiple and teams.
• Stays current with emerging technologies and industry best practices
• Shows initiative, is a self-starter, able to handle multiple priorities and has excellent time management skills.
• Must be literate using Microsoft Office Suite of products and Visio
• Knowledge of financial services systems and processes to include Treasury Management and other critical financial services lines of business
• Experience with quality assurance methodologies and technologies (Mercury suite, CompuWare QA Load))
Thanks & Regards
Recruiting Specialist "IT Services"