Monday, 23 May 2011
Engineers vacancies at Brunei LNG
One of the biggest engineering company in Brunei is looking for qualified and experienced candidates for below categories:
1. Project/Contract Managers ( 2 pax )
2. Field Mechanical Engineers ( 2 pax )
3. Scaffolding Superintendent ( 1 pax )
4. Quantity Surveyor ( 2 pax )
5. Material Coordinator ( 1 pax )
6. Planners ( 2 pax )
1. Project/Contract Managers. Minimum 15 years with degree and experience in similar works able to lead in all aspects of Project Management.
2. Field Mechanical Engineers. Minimum 10 years experience apprenticeship or relevant technical qualifications well experienced in Oil and Gas especially piping.
3. Scaffolding Superintendent. Must be NVQ qualified as a minimum with scaffold inspector certificate minimum 10 years experience must be able to carry out scaffolding design and calculations.
4. Quantity Surveyors. Minimum 3 years experience diploma with Oil and Gas experience in civil and mechanical.
5. Material Coordinator. 10 years experience, must have shutdown and TA experience.
6. Planners. Minimum. 5 years experience relevant technical qualifications experience in Primavera shutdown planning an advantage
Potential candidates must be able to participate in Telephone Interviews by Client in the next few weeks. Salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume (CV) stating educational and experience certificates in English not latest by May 30, 2011 to the following e-mail address: email@example.com in MS Word not more than 300kb.
Please write "Your job title" on your email subject and application title.
Application with PDF or other format and exceeding more than 300KB will not be considered.
We are sorry, only shortlist candidates will be notified.
For more info's, please call us or click http: / / www. totaldata. co. id/ jobsite_brunei.htm
PT. Totaldata Persada
Jln. Raya Jatikramat No. 8 Jatimakmur Pondok Gede Bekasi 17421
Telp. 021-8477689, 021-84994728. Attn.: Ms. Dina.