Ohio – USA.
Goodyear employs more than 75,000 associates worldwide and
manufactures its products in more than 90 facilities in 28 countries.
Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a
passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our
business in Indonesia, located in Bogor, West Java.
These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to
change and have a collaborative style.
The current opportunities is:
To plan and implement sales activities in tire stores in order to
achieve agreed sales volume,
pricing and selling cost objectives by implementing consistently the
overall sales strategy.
* University Graduated from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00.
* At least 2 years previous experience in sales area on
Automotive or Heavy Equipment Industry
* Excellent in both interpersonal & communication skills.
* Willing to traveling and to be relocated (if required)
* A team player, hardworking, highly motivated and able to work
under pressure, proactive
* Computer literate (Microsoft Office is a must).
* Good presentation skills & willing to work under minimum supervision.
If you have the above profile and wish to be part of our team,
Please send your maximum 2 pages of resume with current photograph to:
PT Goodyear Indonesia
Human Resources Department
(Max. 100 KB)
Please put the code as subject on e-mail
Only shortlist candidate will notified, therefore those who do not
meet with the requirement need not to apply