Wednesday, 11 May 2011
Mobile Application Developers
If you are involved in any private or open source software development projects, don't hesitate to mention this. We like programming enthusiasts!
MOBILE APPLICATION PROGRAMMER (MAP)
• Candidate should possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• Preferably has minimum two years experience in the related field, however fresh graduates are welcome to apply also.
• Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills in English
• Experience as a mobile application developer is a strong advantage.
• Highly enthusiastic about agile software development methods.
• Candidate should have prior experience in application development and application publishing
• Strong knowledge with J2ME, MIDP, CLDC
• Have known Blackberry JDE, BIS, Google Android SDK, XML
• Have developted Mobile Application, GPS, GIS, etc
• Strong team player and support attitude
• Capability to work independently
• Mainly support Overseas projects
All applicants will receive a recruitment questionnaire and a talent test. Interviews will be granted to those candidates who successfully complete both and demonstrate their talent.
Please submit a complete CV along with recent color photo, include sample code of the project, subject to position applied to email@example.com
Hope to see you soon!